Most attractive traditional stone property, deceptively spacious and originally a Coaching House for a nearby 'big' house. Quietly located in the centre of Todmorden, this property has been well renovated and offers a variety of features including exposed stonework, beamed ceiling and roof terrace. Quietly situated but ideally located for the bustling Market Town.
One North View Mews.
Comprising: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Open Plan Sitting/Dining Kitchen, Stairs to first floor: Two double bedrooms (both en-suite). Second floor: Bedroom One with mezzanine en-suite and Sitting Room/Bedroom Four, spiral staircase to a roof terrace. Gas central heating. Double glazed. Enclosed decked garden to the front and two parking spaces in a shared court yard.
- A tiled entrance hallway with door leading on to the open plan living kitchen. Stairs leading to the first floor. Door to…
- 1.28m x 1.20m Fitted with W.C and wash hand basin. The walls are tiled to dado height and tiled floor. Double glazed frosted windows to the front. Heated towel rail.
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
- 6.15m max x 5.21m max. Spacious open-plan room with arched double-glazed window to the front with exposed stonework. The floor is fully tiled with underfloor heating.
There is a quality hand-made fitted kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall units including island unit with plumbing for dishwasher and ceramic sink. Spacious storage/pantry which runs under the stairs and includes plumbing for washer and space for dryer. There is also space for a large 'Rangemaster' style oven.
Stairs to First Floor
- Provides access to all rooms on the first floor and stairs to the second floor. Feature exposed stone work. Radiator.
- 3.68m max x 3.62m max. Double glazed windows to the front. Exposed stonework. Built in wardrobes to one wall. Spotlights. Radiator. Door to…
- 2.42m x 1.46m max Fitted three-piece white suite comprising W.C, wash hand basin set in a tiled base and a tiled shower cubicle. The walls are tiled to dado height and tiled floor. Heated towel rail
- 3.66m max. x 3.46m max. 'L' Shaped bedroom with double glazed window to the front. Exposed stone. Door to …
-1.77m x 1.56m W.C., Wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle. The floors are tiled and the walls are majority tiled. Exposed stone work. Extractor.
Stairs to Second Floor
- Provides access to all rooms on the second floor. Exposed stonework up the stairs and on the landing. Radiator.
- Irregular shape room 3.90m x 4.18m Double glazed windows to the front with stone sills. Exposed stone work. Beamed half-pitched ceiling. Ladder style steps lead up to…
- Approx. 3.93m x 2.72m Quality fitted three-piece suite comprising W.C, Wash hand basin and central bath. Tiled floor. Beamed ceiling. 'Velux' Window. Exposed stone. Storage cupboard with 'Halstead' central heating boiler and water cylinder.
- 5.30m x 3.15m offers various options, either as a fourth bedroom or a second sitting room/family room. There is a spiral staircase which provides access out on-to a Roof Terrace. Double glazed windows to the front with stone sills. Exposed stone. Oakwood flooring. Beamed half pitched ceiling.
The property is set within a private shared gated courtyard and has two parking spaces. To the front is a decked garden.
An attractive Roof Terrace with excellent views overlooking the Rochdale Canal.
- From our Hebden Bridge Office take the A646 towards Todmorden. Proceed for approx. four and a half miles to the centre of Todmorden. Passing the Health Centre and Lidl's supermarket take the 4th turning on the left which will take you into the courtyard for this property.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS - Strictly by appointment with
RYBURNE & Co
have prepared these Sales Particulars upon instruction of the
Vendor(s). Services, fittings and equipment referred to within the
Sales Particulars have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and
no warranties can be given. Accordingly the prospective Buyer(s) must
make their own enquiries regarding such matters.
Details are compiled
from information supplied by the vendor together with our
observations. These particulars are intended as a guide to prospective
purchasers to enable them to decide whether to take up further
investigation on their own part. The particulars are not to be relied
upon and are furnished on the express understanding that neither the
agents nor their staff or the vendors are to be held responsible for
any information contained herein.
Measurements have been
taken with an electronic measure and whilst we believe this to be a
fair representation it could be subject to variation or mechanical
Arranged by Independent Financial Advisors. FREE quotation, without
obligation, at the best available rates. Please ask for details. To
assist you in your decision to move we will be happy to call at your
home and give a verbal valuation on your existing property. There will
be no charge or obligation.
Your home is at risk
if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan
secured on it.